Welcome to

JACK VEIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Photos of beautiful women, female fashion and glamour models

Portfolio | Blog
About Me  |  Model for Me  |  Modelling Tips  |  Photographer Tips  | 
|   Web Design  |  Wishlist  |  Equipment  |  Links  |  Favourites  | 

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Re-launch !

I have been put in a position where I have had to completely re-do my blog - a nuisance certainly, but it does give me a chance to put a fresh spin on the content of my diary.

I will be re-publishing older posts over the course of the next few weeks, until the blog is restored back to its previous state. The difficulties may not be totally resolved, in which case I may have to think about hosting elsewhere.

In the meantime, if you are a photographer, model or agent, you may find some interesting links on my del.icio.us page:

http://del.icio.us/jveight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home