Welcome to

JACK VEIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Photos of beautiful women, female fashion and glamour models

Portfolio | Blog
About Me  |  Model for Me  |  Modelling Tips  |  Photographer Tips  | 
|   Web Design  |  Wishlist  |  Equipment  |  Links  |  Favourites  | 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good, Cheap Software

At a recent gathering of photographers I swapped knowledge with a bunch of other people. I was able to pass on a fair bit of information on studio lighting, which is an area I am pretty competent at.

In return - I was clued into some interesting pieces of software, pitched at the consumer on a budget.

I was aware of ACDsee's Photo Browser, but had never seen their print studio software demonstrated before. It turns out to be quite a convenient tool for positioning multiple images on any size of page and adding template components such as frames and calendars.

The second package I saw was Breeze Browser Pro, a sophisticated photobrowser that amongst other things, generates web & thumbnail pages very easily.

Both pieces of software have time-limited free trials, so you can decide if they are going to do the job you need before purchasing... I am tinkering with them at the moment.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home